Sunday, September 05, 2004

Dionea Muscipula


She's my Dionea Muscipula. She hasn't got a name yet (feel free to suggest!).
I've found many very interesting information in this site: PianteCarnivore.tk (in italian, learning languages is useful, but there is also an international webring at the bottom of the page).
As you certainly know, you have not to feed your plant, but I've found a natural way to do this!
I put her out of my window in the sun when I wake up and I take her in before sleeping. So, when it's dark out side and I've the light on inside, a lot of bugs came to my window, but they're stopped by the mosquito net and stay there, near my plant!
And yes... she eats!

MH

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!
For the name, I propose
- Spinoza
or
- Carnia
What do you think about?

Michael Hundred said...

"Spinoza" is nice, but is it right for a female plant? eheheh

MH