Sunday, February 13, 2005

Au coucher du soleil, sur la rue


A good title, eh? It means only: "At the sunset, on the street".
I really don't understand french. The last time I've been in France (and I've taken this photo in Nice) I known only one statement: "Je ne parle pas français", that means "I don't speak french". And I'll never learn french... Why?
It's simple.
Have you ever listened to a girl speaking french? There is only one word to describe it: Sexy! No matters what she's actually saying.
But, If you understand her, it would be no more sexy... and it's a good reason to not learn french.
I know that if you speak french you're not understanding me, but I assure that it's abolutely true!

MH

2 Comments:

RahX said...

"Fire Le Missles!"

"But I am le tired..."

Michael Hundred said...

I think you meant this.

MH