Friday, February 10, 2006

Do you want categories in Blogger?



Do you want categories in Blogger?
There are some external hacks (e.g.: look at this one), but if you want it directly in Blogger, try to ask them:

http://help.blogger.com/?page=wishlist

login and select the right option (the first one at the time of this post).
The more the faster, I hope.
Btw, I can't understand why they haven't already put them in. Categories are useful and I know several people switched from Blogger because of the lack of this feature.

MH


[The picture was made with Logogle]

3 Comments:

Antoine Vekris said...

Hi Michael,
If you want to see a "well done" implantation of my hack [I don't like categories :-) so I don't use it) follow this OzLady.

Anonymous said...

Thanks - my implementation is actually at my references page on Logistics & Supply Chain Articles from Around the Web. My notes on this hack are here, but basically I'm using oldcola's tricks. Thanks again for the hack!

Michael Hundred said...

You've done a really good job, but personally I'd prefer to see categories directly in Blogger.

MH